Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America’s true living legends — a former P & G executive, an acclaimed author, a dynamic teacher, and one of the world’s most highly rated speakers. It was he who changed the way America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to be known as “Partnering”. Here is part of a speech given by Lou Pritchett April 15, 2012
Can anyone still recall a remarkable youthful Chicago politician that came into prominence by promising crowds all across Americans he would improve our lives through what he called, “Hope & Change?” This was not only a phrase that catapulted this young man into the Presidency of the United States, but it became addictive for most.
This young politician bravely asked Americans to envision a new America where politics wasn’t played out in secret and back rooms where shady deals would be hatched. He asked us to envision an America where legislation would be “transparent.” He told us about an America “open for business” so “all” could see and understand what is happening was his routine campaign promise.
Finally, he placed the icing on the cake by confirming his vision for America would make lobbyist a thing of the past. He proclaimed that Washington DC would no longer be a place where votes are cast based upon the highest bidders. All of these promises concluded we would live in a new America that would allow everyone to prosper and be successful – regardless.
With such promises coming from a top US Government official, is it any wonder why this youthful politician would NOT be the most popular and supported politician in the world, ever? Unfortunately, no one bothered to ask how he would carry out this before the inauguration party!
Immediately following his inauguration, did politics as usual continue? Early in his new career as the President of the United States, his campaign rhetoric seemed to wane, fade, and then displaced with a new mantra, “We must redistribute America’s wealth, create green jobs, and pay back my buddies on Wall Street.”
Who would have ever believed anyone could or would be as arrogant and egotistical as to stand before the American people during their campaign mode knowingly deceiving everyone with “empty” promises and devoid of any intent to fulfill them? Did this young man turn the prestigious office of the President of the United States into the “Liar in Chief?”
With no background checks, reporting from the press, or validation of his credentials by the media or the Democrat Party, it is only now that we are learning the hard way that he is nothing more than a servant of the worldwide church of socialism. The members of this congregation do not rely upon fact and truth, but prefers fantasy and theories. Their members are a listing of “Who’s Who” in academia, finance, dictators, religious organizations, labor unions, the movie industries, and global business communities.
Similar to Hollywood, the church of socialism constantly searches for star quality personalities to lead their members to the promise land – control of the world. When the socialist church discovered Barack Obama, they found someone with many talents and someone torn between his religious family roots as a Muslim and friends involved in Black-Liberation Theology. Obviously, the socialist church became a place of comfort and nurture for this aspiring political leader from the early start of his Chicago union career.
After becoming an active member of the church, their members would begin the process of grooming and producing their “Messiah.” The fundamental doctrine of the socialist church is to confuse, corrupt, and change the way masses think and feel about 1) Christianity, 2) Capitalism, 3) personal rights and freedom, and 4) Government.
Within socialism or communism, any of these items deeply threaten their religion. Even though these systems are mere theories, their members falsely believe that if they could eradicate these details from the world civilizations, their nirvana is achievable.
Within Capitalism, anyone – regardless of status in life, can rise to the top. Such actions destroy the theories of communism and socialism. Anyone attempting to rise up in socialism or communism is normally murdered – not rewarded. When communists, socialists, dictators, and other similar religions take over any country, what is their first act? Consider such actions as recent as Egypt. Many Americans couldn’t understand why President Obama would support the regimes in Libya without gaining Congressional approval. Obviously, he must follow church dogma or suffer the consequences.
Today, it’s three years later and most Americans are only now understanding what has happened. In order for any of President Obama’s fellow church members to meet their goals, his first mandate was to destroy Capitalism. Their next enemies are personal freedoms and Christianity. As he has done with Capitalism, efforts to defuse, ridicule, and demean is exerted at every opportunity.
Today, it is common to see children, women, and men wearing their favorite NFL team’s uniforms that are sold through local vendors for $X. That allows us to learn that when we see a family walking down the street all wearing NFL jersey’s we don’t assume they are members of the football team, but a supporter. Even then, a grandparent may prefer the team and gave them as a present but they truly support another one. The point is that we must never judge a book by its cover!
Even though I am an elderly person wearing a Cowboy’s jersey, it would be impossible for anyone to think I am a Dallas Cowboy football player. Yes, anyone can wear the jersey but only a handful of people can actually be one. The same is true about Christianity. Some people “say” they are Christians, but “few” are.
So, how do we know when someone is a Christian? Unlike religion, Christianity is based upon the principal of “love.” Therefore, if we hear or witness anyone touting anything antithetical to love, then we are within our right to question and doubt their authenticity of being a Christian.
You see, no Christian could “intentionally” allow millions of Americans to go hungry, lose their homes, and be without jobs. No Christian would call for the destruction of America. No Christian could ever support Muslim countries eradicating Christians. No Christian would ever support the use of “selective” law enforcement. No Christian would support the ACLU. Having said this, we must understand that anyone may “say” they are “anything” – but saying it doesn’t make it true. Just like when the President beat the drum for “shovel ready jobs,” we now must realize he doesn’t mean what he says.
Finally, we must all understand the church of socialism’s primary creed, “The enemy of my enemy, is my friend.” Suffice to say, any group or power that is anti-Christian, anti-American, and anti-Capitalism is their friend and they will support them. The church of socialism has wealth beyond our imaginations. They are always willing to spend Millions to gain 10 cents in benefit. They are ruthless, destructive, relentless, and will never give up their goal to control the world.
Finally, America is now getting a glimpse at “hope and change.” There are new leaders rising from within America to replace Obama and fulfill Obama’s promise of “hope and change.” In addition, we are now seeing the American capitalistic system find ways to prosper despite President Obama’s objections and desires to neuter business. All of these actions are allowing Americans to take a firsthand inspection of the vast contrast between socialism and capitalism.
President Obama has provided an invaluable insight and lesson into what socialism means for millions of Americans. The massive jobless numbers, home repossession, starvation, class warfare, crony capitalism, and bankruptcies is not anything a capitalist or Christian would want. We must then pray that America will never again see another President like Obama that believes another’s life is mere fodder for their devious pleasures!
If you are like most at knowing the realities of truth and fact, then how is it possible to understand President Obama’s current approval ratings and crowds at his fund-raising rallies? Is this guy talented… or what?
Here is a “taste” of the facts that most Americans understand represented by The Bureau of Labor Statistics. Now, please accept these projections as best you can because there are few people in America that have the exact figures. Regardless, these are the best numbers we are able to show, today.
- The number of unemployed persons, at 14.0 million, was essentially unchanged in September, and the unemployment rate was 9.1 percent.
- Since April, the rate has held in a narrow range from 9.0 to 9.2 percent.
- Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (8.8 percent), adult women (8.1 percent), teenagers (24.6 percent), whites (8.0 percent), blacks (16.0 percent), and Hispanics (11.3 percent) showed little or no change in September. The jobless rate for Asians was 7.8 percent, not seasonally adjusted.
- The number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks and over) was 6.2 Million in September. These individuals accounted for 44.6 percent of the unemployed.
Meanwhile, Obama keeps saying since he took office, outside of golf and fund-raising activities, “Jobs is my number one priority!”
Confirmations of these facts are too many to present. Press releases like this one, arrive every day as Obama “jets” off to warm crowds all over America at tax payer cost…
FILE – In this Sept. 20, 2011 file photo, President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama walk off stage after attending a DNC fundraiser at Gotham Hall in New York. Looking for a big-name speaker? Now’s the time to send President Barack Obama an invitation, especially if your group represents a key political constituency. With the 2012 election ramping up, he’s making the rounds of awards dinners and black-tie galas for blacks, Hispanics, Jews, women, gays, and Italian-Americans this weekend as he looks to reach his voters any way he can.
If we listen and accept the daily doses of fiction being fed to us by the Big Media (BM), then what we know isn’t compatible, is it? For far too many years, something has gone amiss in America and it is the English language.
There is an adage, “Out of the mouth of babes, come gems!” Please do this personal test on young children to check the truth to the following information. For many years, our youth has proudly proclaimed they wanted to be teachers, firefighters, police officers, postal worker, truckers, actor, and other time-honored professions.
However, things are a changing and America had better understand those changes. By now, we all must accept the reality that President Obama’s Oath of Office has been a meaningless event. Not only did he never intend to protect and defend America, but he has done more to America to harm Her than most of our formidable enemies could have ever accomplished. So, how does he do this and continue having even ONE supporter? It’s called Labor Unions. Take a moment to sort through some of these “Non-Profit” Corporations…
- NEA – National Education Association – 2,679,396
- AFT – American Federation of Teachers 770,090
- SEIU – (Government) Service Employees International Union – 1,464,007
- AFSCME – American Federation of State, County & Municipal Employees – 1,350,000
- NPMHU – National Postal Mailhandlers Union 388,480
- NALC – National Association of Letter Carriers 294,315
- APWU – American Postal Workers Union 292,901
- IAFF – International Association of Fire Fighters 261,551
- AFGE – American Federation of Government Employees 200,600
- AGVA – American Guild of Variety Artists 182,597
- UAN – United American Nurses 152,000
- OPEIU – Office and Professional Employees International Union 150,882
- TWU – Transportation Workers Union of America 110,000
- AACSE – American Association of Classified School Employees 109,188
- IATSE – International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, Moving Picture Technicians, Artists and Allied Crafts of the United States and Canada 104,102
- TCU – Transportation Communications International Union 101,228
- UAW – United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of America 638,722
- UFCW – United Food & Commercial Workers – 1,380,507
- IBT – International Brotherhood of Teamsters 1,350,000
- LIUNA – Laborers’ International Union of North America 840,180
- IBEW – International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers 700,548
- IAM – International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers 673,095
- CWA – Communications Workers of America 557,136
- USWA – United Steelworkers of America 532,234
- UBC – United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America 531,839
- IUOE – International Union of Operating Engineers 390,388
- UA – United Association of the Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada 325,914
- PACE – Papter, Allied-Industrial, Chemical and Engineering Workers International Union 274,464
- HERE – Hotel Employees and Restaurant Employees International Union 249,151
- UNITE – Union of Needletrades, Industrial and Textile Employees 209,876
- SMW – Sheet Metal Workers International Association 148,378
- BSORIW – International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers 130,928
- IUPAT – International Union of Painters and Allied Trades 115,511
- BCTGM – Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union 114,618
- AFM – American Federation of Musicians of the United States and Canada 102,000
- NRLCA – National Rural Letter Carriers’ Association 101,810
- BAC – International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers 101,499
- UMWA – United Mineworkers of America 100,570
After sorting through the information, is it now possible to understand why the BM (labor union members) promotes Obama and all the trashing the Labor Unions do to harm our Nation! Would you believe that Labor Union Members have any respect for employers, laws, decency, Godliness, and what is best for all?
Please check out this posting about “teachers” in Wisconsin. Would this have been the adorations placed upon teachers a few years ago? Would you be willing to suggest these are far from being anything akin to the term “teacher” conveyed when you were a child?
As all the “new changes” in the work place seep into our societies, aren’t we obliged to start asking more questions? While attending a public event, how are we to know those around us wearing the uniform of a teacher, fire fighter, police officer, postal worker, or whatever, is pro-American?
Yes, Veterans fight to allow Labor Unions the rights given in America. However, Veterans don’t fight to allow our President and Labor Unions to tear down this great Nation, do they? Therefore, as President Obama travels across America speaking to other Labor Union groups, it’s no wonder why he is so popular. Class warfare is a natural addiction for community organizers and such caustic language resonates well with Labor Union Members. Wake up, America… please wake up!