Folks, let’s please attempt to make some sort of rational understanding from the recent comments made by the President of the United States. It appears that his research suggests that America needs to focus upon “Birth Control” and “Same-Sex Marriage.”
Does he have a valid point? Are these the most critical issues facing America, today?
Before attempting to understand why President Obama hopes we all focus upon birth control and same-sex marriage, let’s attempt to think “outside the box” and ask every day questions like…
(If you are not familiar with U-6 unemployment rates, The U-6 unemployment rate counts not only people without work seeking full-time employment (the more familiar U-3 rate), but also counts “marginally attached workers and those working part-time for economic reasons.” Note that some of these part-time workers counted as employed by U-3 could be working as little as an hour a week. And the “marginally attached workers” include those who have gotten discouraged and stopped looking, but still want to work. The age considered for this calculation is 16 years and over.)
- Where does America stand with its debt picture? Click Here
- Is America on its way toward becoming financially secure? Click Here
- Are America’s bankruptcy filings starting to level out and decrease? Click Here
- Is America addressing the demands for Food Stamps? Click Here
- Is America’s military ready to protect us? Click Here
- Are government schools preparing our children for life? Click Here
- Is the US Senate producing a budget as required by law? Click Here
- Is Congress performing according to the expectations of citizens? Click Here
- Is the US family pleased with current prices for food, shelter, clothing, taxes, fuel, utilities, repairs, and other needs? Click Here
- Is illegal immigration a problem for all Americans? Click Here
- Does the President of the United States have close friends that alarm most Americans? Click Here
- When we total votes after the 2012 election, will America doubt the results? Click Here
- Will America overcome the green energy/global warming hoax? Click Here
If these questions meet your satisfaction, then perhaps the following videos will give even further insight into why President Obama wants to turn the focus upon birth control and same-sex marriage.
The above information suggests we have a President and Congress that hasn’t lost their vision. Their vision is to tax and spend America into ruin. We have a President that is more about “theories”’ than “fact.” Can anyone imagine that President Obama cares about the unemployed, the homeless, the starving, our youth, and the future of America?
Since President Obama can’t run on his record of achievement – everything he has tried has failed, one could then understand why he prefers to focus upon anything but the State of the Union.
In this way, he avoids difficult questions and the BM Press (Big Media) is more than willing to always “tote his bucket” and make him seem saintly. After all, should anyone mention that Black unemployment is now heading north of 20%?
The world needs to be praying that American voters will gain insight into who and what President Obama and Congress is up to, vote the rotten apples out of office, and let’s return America to greatness for all – not just a few elitists!
If you are like most people sitting around the kitchen table talking, do you ever ask the women in your presence why they ‘really’ take birth control pills?
If you are speaking with anyone about the political scene now days, you can’t help but wonder where the Republican Political Party is coming from or going toward. Imagine something done by Obama like this…
and what do the Republicans say in response?
Let’s please talk about birth control and force women to tell us publicly why they take birth control pills!
Now the Republicans — the last bastion of support America believes is needed to uphold our US Constitution, are willing to surrender to the Democrats, demolish our Constitution, and breach everything that holds the political party together by forcing women to publicly expose their “real” reason for taking birth control pills!
Is it any wonder why they can’t win a Presidential election when they have all the odds in their favor? Well I guess the Republicans have really done it this time. They have slammed their noses up against the Democrats fist!