Why is President Obama Still Popular?Posted: 10/30/2011
If you are like most at knowing the realities of truth and fact, then how is it possible to understand President Obama’s current approval ratings and crowds at his fund-raising rallies? Is this guy talented… or what?
Here is a “taste” of the facts that most Americans understand represented by The Bureau of Labor Statistics. Now, please accept these projections as best you can because there are few people in America that have the exact figures. Regardless, these are the best numbers we are able to show, today.
- The number of unemployed persons, at 14.0 million, was essentially unchanged in September, and the unemployment rate was 9.1 percent.
- Since April, the rate has held in a narrow range from 9.0 to 9.2 percent.
- Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (8.8 percent), adult women (8.1 percent), teenagers (24.6 percent), whites (8.0 percent), blacks (16.0 percent), and Hispanics (11.3 percent) showed little or no change in September. The jobless rate for Asians was 7.8 percent, not seasonally adjusted.
- The number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks and over) was 6.2 Million in September. These individuals accounted for 44.6 percent of the unemployed.
Meanwhile, Obama keeps saying since he took office, outside of golf and fund-raising activities, “Jobs is my number one priority!”
Confirmations of these facts are too many to present. Press releases like this one, arrive every day as Obama “jets” off to warm crowds all over America at tax payer cost…
FILE – In this Sept. 20, 2011 file photo, President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama walk off stage after attending a DNC fundraiser at Gotham Hall in New York. Looking for a big-name speaker? Now’s the time to send President Barack Obama an invitation, especially if your group represents a key political constituency. With the 2012 election ramping up, he’s making the rounds of awards dinners and black-tie galas for blacks, Hispanics, Jews, women, gays, and Italian-Americans this weekend as he looks to reach his voters any way he can.
If we listen and accept the daily doses of fiction being fed to us by the Big Media (BM), then what we know isn’t compatible, is it? For far too many years, something has gone amiss in America and it is the English language.
There is an adage, “Out of the mouth of babes, come gems!” Please do this personal test on young children to check the truth to the following information. For many years, our youth has proudly proclaimed they wanted to be teachers, firefighters, police officers, postal worker, truckers, actor, and other time-honored professions.
However, things are a changing and America had better understand those changes. By now, we all must accept the reality that President Obama’s Oath of Office has been a meaningless event. Not only did he never intend to protect and defend America, but he has done more to America to harm Her than most of our formidable enemies could have ever accomplished. So, how does he do this and continue having even ONE supporter? It’s called Labor Unions. Take a moment to sort through some of these “Non-Profit” Corporations…
- NEA – National Education Association – 2,679,396
- AFT – American Federation of Teachers 770,090
- SEIU – (Government) Service Employees International Union – 1,464,007
- AFSCME – American Federation of State, County & Municipal Employees – 1,350,000
- NPMHU – National Postal Mailhandlers Union 388,480
- NALC – National Association of Letter Carriers 294,315
- APWU – American Postal Workers Union 292,901
- IAFF – International Association of Fire Fighters 261,551
- AFGE – American Federation of Government Employees 200,600
- AGVA – American Guild of Variety Artists 182,597
- UAN – United American Nurses 152,000
- OPEIU – Office and Professional Employees International Union 150,882
- TWU – Transportation Workers Union of America 110,000
- AACSE – American Association of Classified School Employees 109,188
- IATSE – International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, Moving Picture Technicians, Artists and Allied Crafts of the United States and Canada 104,102
- TCU – Transportation Communications International Union 101,228
- UAW – United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of America 638,722
- UFCW – United Food & Commercial Workers – 1,380,507
- IBT – International Brotherhood of Teamsters 1,350,000
- LIUNA – Laborers’ International Union of North America 840,180
- IBEW – International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers 700,548
- IAM – International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers 673,095
- CWA – Communications Workers of America 557,136
- USWA – United Steelworkers of America 532,234
- UBC – United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America 531,839
- IUOE – International Union of Operating Engineers 390,388
- UA – United Association of the Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada 325,914
- PACE – Papter, Allied-Industrial, Chemical and Engineering Workers International Union 274,464
- HERE – Hotel Employees and Restaurant Employees International Union 249,151
- UNITE – Union of Needletrades, Industrial and Textile Employees 209,876
- SMW – Sheet Metal Workers International Association 148,378
- BSORIW – International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers 130,928
- IUPAT – International Union of Painters and Allied Trades 115,511
- BCTGM – Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union 114,618
- AFM – American Federation of Musicians of the United States and Canada 102,000
- NRLCA – National Rural Letter Carriers’ Association 101,810
- BAC – International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers 101,499
- UMWA – United Mineworkers of America 100,570
After sorting through the information, is it now possible to understand why the BM (labor union members) promotes Obama and all the trashing the Labor Unions do to harm our Nation! Would you believe that Labor Union Members have any respect for employers, laws, decency, Godliness, and what is best for all?
Please check out this posting about “teachers” in Wisconsin. Would this have been the adorations placed upon teachers a few years ago? Would you be willing to suggest these are far from being anything akin to the term “teacher” conveyed when you were a child?
As all the “new changes” in the work place seep into our societies, aren’t we obliged to start asking more questions? While attending a public event, how are we to know those around us wearing the uniform of a teacher, fire fighter, police officer, postal worker, or whatever, is pro-American?
Yes, Veterans fight to allow Labor Unions the rights given in America. However, Veterans don’t fight to allow our President and Labor Unions to tear down this great Nation, do they? Therefore, as President Obama travels across America speaking to other Labor Union groups, it’s no wonder why he is so popular. Class warfare is a natural addiction for community organizers and such caustic language resonates well with Labor Union Members. Wake up, America… please wake up!