Is Obama’s Comfort Level Being un-American?Posted: 10/16/2011
When any politician is plummeting in the polls, strange things may happen. With President Obama, there is no exception to this rule. Consider these recent flukes in his acknowledgements:
- Congressional hearings are exposing the Justice Department’s activities in the “Fast & Furious” Mexican gunrunning scheme linking them to more than 200 Murders, while Obama confesses he has complete and total confidence in Holder, the DOJ head.
- Here is Obama’s quote that demands Americans to take a closer look “I think I’ve been very clear that I have complete confidence in Attorney General Holder and how he handles his office,” said Obama in a press conference in the East Room of the White House. “He has been very aggressive in going after gunrunning and cash transactions that are going to these transnational drug cartels in Mexico. … He’s indicated that he was not aware of what was happening in Fast and Furious. Certainly, I was not.”
- Other news agencies report, “Fast and Furious has gotten a lot of people killed,” he observed, “including Brian Terry. CBS News disclosed Friday morning that former Deputy Attorney General Gary Grindler knew about Fast and Furious 18 months ago. He’s now Holder’s chief of staff. Yet the President and Holder both stick to the claim that they had no knowledge of the operation. Just how much longer does this administration think the American public is going to believe that story? People aren’t that gullible.”
The news reports from around the world covering the “Wall Street” protestors and sympathizers suggest thousands of arrests have occurred due to disobedience as well as costing taxpayers millions from damages and policing activities – not to include the loss from business in the area of the protests. Now, we learn… “Never before has a boisterous campaign of civil disobedience – marked by more than 700 arrests (in New York) – received the kind of warm welcome from a sitting president and his party that President Obama and leading Democrats have accorded the “Occupy Wall Street” movement.
- After a trip to the protestor’s Internet website, it is rather easy to grasp that these protestors are not “innocent” college students that don’t have a clue about the “real world.” http://www.occupywallst.org/
- Their demands for free education, food, housing, transportation, clothing, and adult beverages is very much beyond the pale for most people living in the real world, but they must come up with something to protest because their intent is not a mixture of “stupidity” and “innocence” but rather a darker wish to do harm to others, including the potential collapse of capitalism without a clue about what capitalism means.
With these thoughts in mind, can anyone imagine why President Obama is demanding respect and no criticism? Is this man smoking his own dope or what? The above “partial” listing of un-American support is only two from a list that is many. The reason this is important is he took an oath to defend America – not destroy Her!
Shouldn’t we ask, “What then is the value of one’s words when the person speaking places no value upon them?” Obama falsely proclaimed America had to have the stimulus for “shovel ready” jobs only after to disclose and laugh about the fact there were none.
While the President may be laughing about all the un-American activity, most Americans are not laughing with him, but instead laughing at him. Neither is Obama a contender for a Comedy Show or the Presidency. If Mr. Obama continues his run for the Presidency, ridicule will laugh him off the stage!